Three reasons why AMT certification can give students a competitive advantage and enhance their opportunities.
Getting certified can seem like a hurdle and you might wonder how to accomplish it, whether it’s affordable, and which agency to choose as your certification provider. Here are three reasons why AMT certification can give students a competitive advantage and enhance their opportunities to be placed in a job they trained for:
1. Employers prefer a nationally recognized and respected certification.
With a stellar reputation for consistency and quality in certifying allied health professionals, AMT is a named as preferred certification provider by many large healthcare systems as well as state medical boards and regulatory bodies. Further, many healthcare employers hire only medical assistants who are already certified.
2. It’s a straightforward process.
As you complete your training, you will be well prepared for the exam. AMT makes it easier for students to achieve this important milestone in a timely manner with:
- Flexible testing options (students can test before externship)
- Fast processing of your application to take the exam
- Comprehensive study tools
- Conveniently located exam sites near you
3. It’s simple and affordable to maintain.
Once you earn it, AMT makes it easy to keep your credential current. We provide convenient, affordable continuing education and help you keep track of it all with an online system.
Are you a medical assisting student? Jump start your career with AMT certification.