Welcome to the Pennsylvania State Society (PSSAMT) web site; This website will be used to keep you informed of activity in the state of Pennsylvania.
- The website will include notices for meetings and educational opportunities.
- The annual education session is held in the spring
- The annual business meeting is held in the spring, which is open to all members. I encourage all members to attend this meeting and become involved in the organization.
- Our leadership page lists our officers, members of our Board of Directors and our District Councilor.
- The Board of Directors conducts bi-annual meetings in the spring and the fall
- The newsletter will be posted in June and in December. We encourage you to take time to read the publications. All members are invited to submit articles. If you have written an article pertaining to the profession and you would like to submit, please forward them to our newsletter editor. They will be reviewed and possibly published.
If you are presently a member, please make sure that your information remains current with AMT. This will enable you to receive the most up to date information and news concerning continuing educational opportunities and society meetings. We invite you to become an active member of PSSAMT.
Debra A. Smeal, MT
To promote American Medical Technologists (AMT), and the National Standards of the Health Care Laboratory Sciences, within the state of Pennsylvania. To provide opportunity for increasing knowledge to our Pennsylvania State Society Members(PSSAMT), and to support both National and State Organizational Goals.