On-Demand courses are stand-alone courses presented online as an additional source of CE and available 24/7. Courses are generally one hour in length and include a quiz that must be completed with a passing score of 80% or higher to receive the stated CE credit. Courses do not have an expiration date.
Most courses award 1 CE credit.
You may purchase any course of interest to you and the CE earned is applied to your certification CCP requirement. Note: You can only claim CE credit one time for an individual course.
On-Demand Course Selection Options
- Shop for On-Demand Courses (by title)
- Shop for On-Demand courses by category and then choose by course title
Accessing Your Purchased On-Demand courses
After completing your purchase, your On-Demand courses can be accessed within 5-10 minutes. Disregard shipping information on purchase. The On-Demand product does not actually ship.
- Login to the website and click on "My Homepage" at the very top of the page to access your purchased courses.
- Under the headline that reads "Online Training", click on "Purchased Online Courses". The link will take you to the material you've ordered.
- If repurchasing an On-Demand course, you will need to either call AMT during normal business hours or email AMTLearning@americanmedtech.org to request the course be reset before you can access the course in "Purchased Online Courses."
All completed On-Demand courses with a passing score between 80-100 are automatically recorded in your AMTrax transcript.
- Do not change your email or password on your account after ordering On-Demand courses. The On-Demand test assigns itself to your email. Make all changes to email and password after taking the tests or before buying On-Demand courses.