Become a student member today for FREE! Student Membership is for all those interested in pursuing AMT certification in one of the allied health disciplines. Simply complete the application below and start taking advantage of the many benefits student membership offers!
- Online student forum – network with your peers and gain access to valuable resources and information. Ensure that you are logged in as a student member in order to gain access. (Click here)
- $5 off online practice exams - one of the most valuable study tools! A full-length RMA practice exam has dynamic questions and assistance with incorrect answers. RMA exam is $30 for two attempts. Other practice exams are available as well. Student members receive a $5 discount, ensure you are logged in as a student member before ordering. (Click here)
- Scholarships and other recognition opportunities – AMT offers several $500 scholarships and sponsors the outstanding student and technical writing awards. (Click here)
- Student lapel pin – wear it proudly. (Click here)
- Access to Career Connections – Search for a job in your allied health field and in your specified geographic area, as well as post your resume online and conduct job searches through AMT's Career Connection (Click here).
- Discounted registration at state and national meetings
If you have any questions, please call AMT: 847-823-5169