AMT Educational Program
& National Meeting • July 6-11, 2014
Find activities no matter what your budget:
- Soar to the top of the Willis Tower
- Go to a Cubs or Sox game
- Get cultured at the famed Art Institute
- Shop the Magnificent Mile
- See renowned Chicago architecture from the Chicago River on a boat cruise
- Walk the beach at Oak Street (near the convention hotel)
Chicago has something for everyone and anyone:
- Second City – famed comic training ground
- The Signature Lounge – drink and see the view from the 95th floor of the John Hancock Tower
- Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Field Museum, Museum of Science & Industry
- Chicago-style pizza and hot dogs
Located on Chicago’s “Gold Coast” and “Magnificent Mile,” an area known for its affluent status. The prestige and reputation of the Gold Coast has continued over the last century and remains today. The Magnificent Mile is the shopping hub of Chicago.
The Drake Hotel
140 East Walton Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Toll-free reservations 800.553.7253
Make hotel reservations (Click Here)
For Additional Information
10700 W Higgins Rd, STE 150
Rosemont, IL 60018
To Register Online, login and visit the "Register for AMT Events" section of your Member's Homepage.
Click here to download the Early Bird Registration Form.
Click here to download a copy of the 2014 AMT Annual Meeting flyer.