Preparing for the AMT exam doesn't need to be a stressful experience! As a Registered Medical Assistant applicant, you have a number of resources at your disposal.
1. Candidate Handbook: provides all the details about the application and examination process, including any policies and procedures that need to be followed. (Download)
2. Content Outline of the Exam: gives approximate percentages of test questions covered within each major area of study (Download Summary) (Download Detail)
3. Reference Materials: a resource of books, publications and other resources which might be useful in studying for the exam (Download)
4. Practice Test: This practice test is available for $30. This practice test is designed to familiarize the candidate with the style of examination questions. To order: (Click here)
5. Online Medical Assistant Review Course: This course reviews the key concepts medical assistants learn and use in their profession. It is a great review and preparation for the exam. You can purchase the complete course for $175, which includes the online practice exam, or individual modules, depending on your review needs. (Click here)
(Detailed information and pricing)
If you have any questions, please email AMT at: email@example.com