To qualify for AHI(AMT) certification:
1. Applicant shall be of good moral character.
2. Applicant shall meet one of the following requirements:
A. Applicant shall be a graduate of an accredited school or course of study in a healthcare discipline.
B. Applicant holds professional certification in his or her field of instruction from a nationally recognized certification organization.
3. Applicants shall provide evidence of at least two (2) years of teaching experience in the past five (5) years.
4. Applicant shall submit three letters of recommendation which establish length of teaching experience.
5. Applicant shall provide certified copies of transcripts of educational attainment, high school diploma, certificates of attainment and/or proof of highest degree earned.