Maine/New Hampshire AMT State Society
MT/MLT Scholarship Application
One $1000.00 scholarship will be offered in 2012 for an MLT or MT student. The ME/NH AMT reserves the right not to award the scholarship for any reason.
1. Complete the Application (Download)
2. Send a transcript of college grades.
3. Provide two letters of recommendation from teachers or employers.
4. Provide a paragraph that describes why you have chosen your career and why you are applying for the AMT Scholarship.
5. Mail Application by April 15, 2013 to:
Laura Gilbert-Caret, MT, AMT
81 Oak Street
Oakland, Maine 04963
Telephone number: 207-465-2666
Decisions will be based on academic performance, character, commitment to laboratory medicine and financial need. All applicants must have completed at least one semester of study and have a grade point average of 3.0 or greater. Recipients may be asked to provide proof of tuition payment.