AMT’s online practice exams are a great way to prepare for your certification exam. If you are preparing for the Medical Assisting (RMA), Phlebotomy Technician (RPT), Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) exams, AMT’s practice exams will help ease test anxiety, boost your confidence and help you focus your studies.
AMT research indicates that higher practice test scores are associated with higher certification scores.
Online Practice Exam:
- Access to two full-length tries within 90 days of purchase (start/stop feature available)
- A timer feature to keep you on track
- Closely follows the exam content outline (both in type and number of questions)
- Online format simulates the actual testing environment
- Scores available immediately
- Incorrect answers flagged with explanations and references
- Large databank of randomized questions to more fully test your knowledge (each test try will look different)
Price: $30 for Medical Assisting (RMA) and Phlebotomy Technician (RPT)
PLEASE NOTE: Online Practice Exams cannot be purchased by check and must only be paid online using a credit/debit card.
Price: $40 for Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) and Medical Technologist (MT)
Access Your Purchased Online Practice Exam:
- Go to “Online Training” section of My Homepage
- To get to My Homepage: Click on “Home” and then click on "Login”
When logging in to take your second attempt, you will first need to click on “Completed Courses” to find your practice exam, and then click on the green “GO”. This is necessary since you have already taken one attempt. Remember you have 90 days to complete both attempts.
If you have completed both attempts of an online practice exam and wish to repurchase it again, you can do this online but you will also need to call AMT, during normal business hours Monday – Friday, to request the practice exam be reset.
Purchase Practice Exams: